Four Seasons Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Plymouth MN is your Plymouth MN Sedation Dentist. Our Dental expertise coupled with our Medical expertise has resulted in our ability to create a dental practice that is devoted to treating patients who suffer from dental anxiety and fears you may have of visiting the dentist. We truly understand that a visit to the dentist is often seen as intimidating or nerve racking and that such dental anxiety is actually very common. We treat patients who suffer from Dental Phobia each an every day. We’ve identified some common characteristics and developed unique methods to address each of them.
Patients who suffer from dental phobia:
- Actively avoid scheduling a dental visit due to a generalized fear of the dentist.
- Have teeth that are particularly sensitive to pain.
- Are fearful of injections and needles.
- Dislike the accompanying noises and smells involved in a dental visit.
- Want to feel at ease in a dental chair.
- Have a busy schedule and want to undergo multiple dental procedures in a single sitting.
We take great pride in being one of the only practices in the Midwest that offers sedation dentistry with a highly-trained, board certified Physician – Dr. Hussain. Every day we use either Oral or Controlled IV Sedation Dentistry to ease patients into a state of complete relaxation. The Four Seasons Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Plymouth MN office was especially designed to provide our patients you with a calm, serene environment, in which we perform all necessary dental work without any negative memories of the procedures, smells or sounds! You will wake up with minimal to no pain, as if only a short time has passed.
Fear of going to the Dentist can lead to years of neglect and eventually cause significant dental problems. Patients need a dentist who:
- Will provide a comfortable, painless and stress-free experience;
- Is skilled to provide highly specialized care;
- Possesses the training and expertise to handle complex dental problems; and are
- Experts in Sedation Dentistry best practices.
Our highly-trained, board certified team of dental specialists are here for you to answer all your questions and concerns and provide high-quality dental care in a luxurious and comfortable setting.
Our Team of Dental and Medical specialists are located in one convenient office, which allows us to do all types of procedures in one visit, rather than multiple visits to different dentist offices across the Twin Cities.
Let us help you deal with dental fears and once and for all take care of teeth that you may have been neglecting for too long. You can finally get the dental work you need, all while in the comfort and care of our professional, understanding and attentive staff.
Ask the staff at Four Seasons Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Plymouth MN about how we can help you with your Sedation Dentistry needs by calling us at 763-559-2976 or by sending us a message through our online Contact Us form.